Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Party

I'M ON DAY 19 OF NO BEHAVIORS!!! I made a record of 16 days behavior free on Sunday, and my reward was that I would allow myself to start working out again. I was so excited to feel better about my body again and feel STRONG. I began a six week challenge blog: http://fitandhealthysixweeks.blogspot.com

Well, if you read my latest blog on that blog, you'll know my workout plan was total fail. My body is so out of shape, it's discouraging. I want to give up and just not eat. I won't do that, but the temptation is there.

This weekend I had our work (belated) christmas party. Ryan was my date and it was so fun to dress up and feel pretty. I bought this beautiful dress a few weeks prior but was unsure if I would actually wear it. It's a form fitting sort of dress and I felt very self-conscious wearing it. Last year's work party I brought my friend Caryssa and I weighed twenty pounds less than I do now. I was so afraid of people talking behind my back saying things like,"Wow, she HAS gained a lot of weight. She is looking chubby now." 

However, I got a lot of good compliments on how I looked this year. Having Ryan there for support was great too. He thought I looked beautiful and sexy :) So I guess I can accept that. 

We had free wine and dinner and danced a bunch! Ryan came to MY work party and got a free beer, $25.00 Home Depot gift card, a huge jar full of peanut M&Ms, and a dollar bill. How did he win everything and I didn't?! RUDE. ;)

Me at last year's party:




This year's party:




11 comments:

  1. You look absolutley stunning. And I'm happy your happy with Ryan! Put him in one of your youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww so cute! In both pictures, but I do love that second dress. Blue look really nice on you, and I love the lines. (Sorry, I've been watching bridal shows and feel critique-y.) I'm happy you had a good time and I'll check out your wrkout blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. And do your nails match your dress? Neat-o.

    I'm rooting that you start to make peace with your body, and that your Fit and Healthy challenge stays healthy!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nineteen days behaviour free is AMAZING - you must be so proud :)

    Don't get discouraged about feeling out of shape - it happens when your body has been so depleted, and you just haven't had the reserves. Stamina will come, you just need to stick with it. If you work out even for just five minutes the first day, go for six the next and keep building - that's what I'm trying to do at the moment. I also weighed 20lbs heavier at this year's Christmas party -I was a little anxious beforehand, but I had an amazing time, AND I remember it all clearly. The prior year I was too vague and hazy for anything to make an impact.

    You're doing amazingly well and it's lovely to read such a positive entry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE AWESOME. 19 days! Also, it's so good to hear that you are fighting the urge to not eat instead of working out. Keep at that exercise--you are strong, and beautiful and God made you to be fearless! So don't be afraid of not being perfect! Much love girly. You're very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look a thousand times better this year - gorgeous & healthy! Way to start the new year off right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you look gorgeous! And you guys look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful and im so proud of you!! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh! Haha sorry for my little outburst there but seriously, you look so gorgeous, I'm so proud of you love. 19 days behavior free is amazing! Keep it up. Ugh I just can't get over how gorgeous you look in these pics - save some for the rest of us! And by the way, you and ryan look too cute together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Your Color Hair!! Love your blog. It's awesome and I can relate to many of your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good man.....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete