Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I wish my outside was my inside.

Yesterday was one of those days where everything on the outside went splendid, but everything on the inside was a hot mess.

I'm hoping today my outside will be more consistent with my inside. I never look forward to thursdays at work, because I'm a floater and have no particular job other than filing and answering the front desk, which isn't exactly the exciting part of my job. The uncertainty of what I'm going to be doing today drives me mad. I'd rather know for sure than have to wonder. But I suppose that reflects my "planner" side.

Can I just say I LOVE my morning coffee? I used to only drink black because of the calories but now I'm at least free from that compulsion and let myself have two tablespoons of flavored creamer. Today it was eggnog creamer and it's so delicious!

Sometimes it's the little things about recovery that make it worth it :)

Wish me luck today at work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, you don't know me but I've been watching all your videos. Wow girl, you inspire me. I love everything about you. You are a strong girl I know you will fight this disease. I know what you're going through cuz I have an ED as well. It sucks. Anyways, I would really love to get to know more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete